Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The introduction 2 my research

So Mr mally want me to explain how we became interested in the subject that lead me to my question. Its kinda hard to say because ever since i can remember i loved music. From the hanging baby hypnotizer in my crib at the age 1 to this very moment music has always be with me. So yes its safe to say I'm a music fanatic i enjoy all aspects of it from production to promotion to the final product. I think i get this sense of love from my pops who is a musician/producer and also loves music. so with my question i tap into my other love an that making money(not the paper itself). Taking your music to the highest level and making it a good career. All the time i hear what would you love to do as a career and get paid for. My response to that question is "MUSIC"

coming up around music i think i know alot about the In's and OUT'S of hows its made an produced. I know how to make my own beats and an add in voice over an edit tracks an record. The basic to producing a album its not very hard, you just have to know what u want and work hard to get it to you liking. There are many great artists in this world and so horrible artists. What do you think makes artist good or bad? This leads to my question (foundation question) that will better help me to understand more about music.

So by now you know what my question is right?? Well if you don't my question is "What steps would yo take in producing a platinum selling album". This question includes the love of music an making money. what are the steps you would take to make this a top selling album. Does it have anything to do with the person's image? What about the type of music they make and what they talk about in their songs? Is the songs on the album ear catching to the public? If you choose to rap about positive things would that effect your album sells? These are all questions that will help me later come to a conclusion about my question.

No comments: