Thursday, April 17, 2008

research number 1

I was in class in Mckinley high School thinking of a what title I should use to find answers for my essential question. I thought of one and type in key success for freshman year in college. Immediately results were shown. I picked one website that was about a book that tells you ways to sustain freshman year. It didn't obtain any information that I was looking for. So I was in class at McKinley high school thinking about where should I begin. I went to google how to be successful as a freshman in college. I scrolled down the page and saw a article that give you 25 tips to have success as a freshman in college. The article by Randal S. Hansen provided vital answers that I was looking for. My ideas that I had were pretty close to his theory. The first few weeks on campus are extremely critical for all new students. It is during this time that you make critical decisions that will have effect on the rest of the life (Randal S. Hansen). Based on the article R. Hansen is recommending that all freshman should be sociable, independent, and smart with his or hers environment. I strongly agree with this. Now my question is what is the ratio of those who survive freshman year to those who don't?

Hansen, Randal. "25 Tips to Help You Survive and Thrive Your Freshman Year and Beyond." 17042008 .

No comments: