Thursday, April 24, 2008

Research 3

The previous research I did helped me understand a few things that are key to my freshman year in college, but I still wanted more answers. I want answers that are more comprehensive for the generation we are living in now. Simple stuff like apparel, popularity, nice accessories, and etc, do these materials really have an impact of my freshman year? If it did would I qualified to what society expect? What do the society expect for upcoming freshmen? To find out the answers to my question I did some researching. I Google what to do as a freshman in college. Within seconds tons of articles were found. I selected a article titled "College Freshman Tips- The official Website. I didn't know whether to believe this site can give me a more direct answer that I want. The intro gave a brief idea of how incoming freshman may feel and tend to agree with the opion. I scrolled down the page and I saw previous answers from earlier research but these answers gave an explanation why such activities can benefit a freshman. After being in high school for four years, college freshman are sometimes uneasy and timid when entering their freshman year of college (College Freshman Tips). The answer that interest me most was popularity. I thought that the more people you know the more distracted you become. But now I must know as a student should I try to build a friendship with my professors or remain as just a student?

College Freshman Tips-The official college Freshman Website 21 May 2008 .



No comments: