Friday, April 18, 2008

why do athletes choose legal actions that jeopardize their careers: before research

I became interested in this topic because I am a big sports fan, I love playing sports, and everyone has a favorite team and player. Sometimes these players would do something to jeopardize their careers. Fights in clubs, possession of drugs and weapons, rape charges, and even murder are things that some athletes get themselves into. Sometimes the athletes are the ones that are being mudered. Many athletes has lost everything because of their actions that they have made. I dont know, the players need a rush since that team their tam sucks and cant really win anything. Yeah, that might be it, i'll just throw a 7.5 million dollar contract a year away so I can watch my dog fight to its death. Wait, dogfighting is a better way to get money other than being one of the most paid quaterbacks in the league? I think not. I'll tell you what though, I'll get him a new dog and take his job, throwing footballs for millions of dollars.
So speaking of this, this brings my question into play that I was wondering about, what causes the modern athlete to get into legal trouble? What can they do to avoid these problems? Why would they throw it all away for a party or smoking illegal drugs?

No comments: