Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Action!! Take Two...

As i realized that politics are real boring to research, i changed my question... i decided to focus on a main topic something very important which is are youth. I would like to know how can we increase the awareness of young adults that commit crimes? I think that this is critical because are youth is the future of this country. Youth today are exposed to many things that can get them into serious problems. With the law or with people in the streets depending on what they are involved in and who catches them doing these things. Every day our youth is confronted by drugs, money, sex, and violence from peers. One thing that has a high influence on kids is peer pressure. The people around you dnt decide what you do but have a high influence on it. Its up to the young person to have a good common sense to choose what is good and what is not. This desision can be made easier to the teen if they had a good up bringing were their parents tought them to do things right.

In order to answer my main question i must answer small questions such as what is the most committed crime. List your small questions.
What is the most committed crime?
percent of young adults that commit crimes compared to older people?
what can be done to give kids another alternative... so they wont "have to" commit crimes.

1 comment:

ace said...

I like how you introduced your new topic which I think is a good one. My only question I have is how did you determined that teenage crme is more important that politics?